Theme Preview Rss

I Have a What?!

When D-Day gets closer, I'm really going to enjoy predictions and bets about whether we're having a boy or a girl and on what day and at what time ... as long as they don't sound anything like this:

'I think you're having a boy because your butt is getting bigger.'

Yes, someone did tell me that. I asked a trusted friend to confirm or deny and she says it's not true, but that doesn't stop me from checking my rear end out every time I walk by a full-length mirror.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Whoever said that is MEAN!

B. said...

That is my aunt for ya

Kelly said...

and wrong...at least according to old wive's tales. if your butt was truly getting bigger...which I"m not saying it is...(not that I'd know since there isn't a single prego photo here!!!!) then you would be having a girl. hehe

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

#1. That person is terrible.
#2. I'm with Kelly. I've actually heard that if your nose and butt widen, it's a girl. So, the mean woman wasn't even accurate with her insult.