Theme Preview Rss

Could You Repeat That?

I know people have strong opinions when it comes to childbirth classes, but I for one highly recommend them. I don't know if it was our goofy instructor or the fact that this is our first baby, but I learned a lot. I really liked how the instructor walked through the delivery process from first contraction through your first month at home without skipping a step. I definitely feel better equipped to handle this crazy ride.

One of my favorite parts about the class was one of the fathers-to-be. A front-row-sitting, note-taking, question-asking, father-to-be. That guy took notes! He literally filled up page after page with info. (B. suggested on the way home Wednesday that he should have considered a tape recorder.) I'm not sure if he thought there was going to be a test or if he's planning on studying up for his own piece of mind, but he took these classes pretty seriously. (I bet he got all As in school - and is going to annoy the h*ll outta his wife during labor.)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's so cute! I wonder if he'll bring his notes into the delivery room. :)

B. said...

In defense of him though he is having twins