Theme Preview Rss

What can Brown do for Me?

I noticed while getting dressed today that I'm wearing, for the first time, my tan maternity pants and a brown shirt. Yesterday I wore tan non-maternity pants and a brown shirt. I didn't change once I noticed that my outfit is eerily similar to yesterday's. Didn't even think about it.

I'm telling you this to ensure that these are different pants and shirts and to warn you that I might wear brown for the next two and a half months. Don't think poorly of me, I'm pregnant. I can get away with it. (Right?)

1 comments:

Kelly said...

You can get away with pretty much anything when you're pregnant, so long as it doesn't hurt the baby. Not that I'm saying you would...here's my story. I was at the grocery store picking up some stuff and noticed that coke products were on sale. Jason likes coke, so I bought some. I got lectured from some stranger in the store about how caffiene and too much sugar isn't good for unborn babies. She didn't even let me explain that it was for my husband, not that I really needed to explain anything to her. But wearing brown...yes, that is ok. Besides, we all know that maternity clothes are an evil expense. You only wear them for a limited time, so why spend a ton of $$ on an extensive wardrobe. Wear 'em out!