Theme Preview Rss

Seeing is Believing

Just when I think I have this pregnancy thing down, the baby goes and does something unexpected - and completely awesome.

First, the baby decided to literally kick its movements up a notch or two this weekend. Of course, I had to wake B. up, but I think it was worth it. These were by far the strongest and most numerous kicks so far.

Then later in the day, just as we were adjusting to this new level of movement, we actually saw the baby move! I had to stop everything I was doing (watching football) and watch my belly for the rest of the afternoon. Needless to say, I didn't get many things done on my to-do list!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

you are not alone! i promise. i used to sit in bed after putting Julia down for the night and pull my shirt up and watch my belly. i always claimed i was watching tv and it was on in the background, but i was really sitting there watching my belly. I would tell Jason to watch, but he was actually paying attention to the show and whenever he would look away, the baby would move.

Anonymous said...

I sooooo wish i could be there.

You know he or she is going to be a U of M fan right?

B. said...

No chance, Bucks fan all the way!