Theme Preview Rss

Um, Our Baby has a Face

My 20-week appointment was Friday and all is well! Our little one has two arms and two legs, two kidneys and a liver. I think the technician also pointed out the stomach and the bladder, but I was too busy staring at the images on the screen in front of me to hear what she was actually saying.

B. was excited because he got to take pictures home; I was excited because this finally feels real. It was our baby's face that got me. Our baby is starting to look less and less like an alien and more and more like a human. Eek!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

i don't know about you, but with all of my ultrasounds, they did all the testing without letting us see the screen. then when the test was over, they would show us what they found. i remember just lying there are waiting anxiously til i could see my little one. some of the best moments in life. congrats!

B. said...

She did every thing right in front of us, she gave us measurements as she took them and pointed out all the parts as she found them it was really cool.

Angie said...

WOW! So, so awesome! I just love ultrasound pictures. Makes it all seem so real! By the way, if there was a baby pool...I'd have to say you were having a boy! Just a guess.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL LIKE HER MAMA! 3-D WAY TO GO BABY!