Theme Preview Rss

I Thought I Was on a Roll

I am proud to announce that it's been (roughly) 15 years, 3 months and 2 days since I've changed a diaper. I've narrowly avoided many a close call, but avoided them I have. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that those days are about over.

In an effort to continue my streak, I played a little word association with B. the other day. It didn't work, but it was a good shot. It went a little something like this:


Me: Hey, B., do you like the color orange?

B.: Yes.

Me: Do you like the Bills?
B.: Yes.

Me: Do you like the Indians?

B.: Yes.

Me: Do you like Reese's Whipped candy bars?

B.: Yes.

Me: Do you like sushi?

B.: Yes.

Me: Will you change all our baby's diapers when the time comes?

B.: NO!


I bet he'll change his mind during delivery.

4 comments:

Shaun said...

Ben said he'd never change diapers either. Guess what? He changed ALL of in the hospital and still changes them when he's home. Tell B to suck it up!

B. said...

No Shaun I think you misunderstood. She is trying to get me to change 100% of the diapers. I have no problem changing diapers, but she needs to suck it up!

Shaun said...

I see, well you changing 100% of the diapers is a small sacrifice. After all, she's going to spend 9 months carrying your child and then countless numbers of hours giving birth. Is changing diapers that much to ask ;)

B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.