Theme Preview Rss

I'm Going to Regret This

I know I'm going to regret writing this post, but I've been dying to share our good news: BB is 'sleeping' through the night!

I say 'sleeping' in quotation marks because he's still waking up, but he's not getting up, meaning he's not waking up and needing a bottle. Mostly, he wakes up and cries, we turn his mobile on and he falls back to sleep.

I love that our mobile has a remote; we don't even have to go into his room - we point and click from the hallway! I'm afraid that I've just jinxed us, but this is a big step and I had to share!

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Ooh! Congrats!!! (How cool that you have a mobile with a REMOTE! Lila stands up and turns hers back on when it ends. :)

Gerry said...

Congratulations! Now that one last step (not waking at all) so you can get a truely uninterrupted nights sleep.

Lynn said...

Congrats. I am happy for you.