Theme Preview Rss

I love this picture!

Recently I was going through pictures so that I could put some current ones on my digital photo frame.  I came across this one and I absolutely love it, I had to stop the frame from doing the slide show so I could just have it up all day.
The Story:
We had just done some grocery shopping and A. could not wait to get home to have a cookie so she opened the bag before putting them in the trunk.  Then after carrying all the bags in some of them had to wait on the floor to be put away.  Little B.  fully crawling and exploring everything found the open cookies and decided to check them out.  Of course by check them out I mean put them in his mouth.  We saw the cookies spilled across the floor and grabbed the camera in time to catch some of it.

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Who on earth can resist a soft batch chocolate chip cookie!?!

Super cute.

Gerry said...

Yeh! A kid after my own heart. Should we label this picture "Cookie Monster"

Lynn said...

He looks so cute with the cookies in his hand.