Theme Preview Rss

The Skinny on Baby Clothes

They say babies grow up fast, but I never realized how true that term was until we started dressing Baby B. for child care. When I was on maternity leave, Baby B. wore a onesie just about every day (unless we knew someone was coming to visit, then we'd dress him up). This left a lot of clothes just sitting in his dresser, waiting for a reason to be worn. Most of those clothes, like this adorable sleeper, will be lucky if he wears them once.

I'm bringing this up because today will be the first and last time he wears the outfit we put on him this morning (a cute brown animal print sleeper) - his little feet are begging to push through the bottom! Between his long legs (wonder where he got those from) and the inconsistency in sizing, Baby B. has a great wardrobe of adorable clothes that he'll never truly enjoy.


This has taught me to not take tags off clothes until I'm sure he's going to wear them. And not to buy people baby clothes. Instead I'm going to opt for books - one size fits all.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

I totally feel your pain! I just went through Adelae's baby clothes. There were so many cute little dresses that she never wore! Kind of makes me want another little girl.

Anonymous said...

I would be more than happy to take those out of your dresser and get them off your hands! :)
love ya
T