Theme Preview Rss

Two Down; One to Go

Remember back when I couldn't wait to 'feel' pregnant? Well, those days are over. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but some ugly pregnancy side effects are starting to rear their ugly heads. I guess that's what happens when you officially enter the third trimester.

Everything was A-OK at my 28-week check-up Friday. (Except for a slightly high blood pressure reading, which the nurse attributed to my busy day.)

I had to take the yucky glucose test Saturday (yes, that's the technical term). My fingers are crossed that it comes back OK, but I'm prepared if it doesn't. (Insulin was the cause of my fertility problems.)


I can't believe that I have to see the doctor every two weeks now ... or that it's time to send my pre-admission form into the hospital ... or that it's time to tour the maternity area of the hospital. The next three months are going to fly by. Someone remind me to enjoy them.

2 comments:

Traci said...

i hope you're 1 hour glucose went well too! (isn't that the nastiest stuff ever???).

and yes, enjoy the next few months...they will fly by! :)

Kelly said...

so true, they will fly. you should enjoy them. definitely. because if you ever decide to have another baby it's not the same. you are so focused on the first that you can't spend the time you did the first time through.

ps- if you think the time for every 2 weeks came up quick, just wait til you start going every week!